Has it already been two weeks? Well, it seems so! Baro Ki’Teer is back and brings a lot of mods, weapons, cosmetics and more!
Feel free to meet him in the next three days at the Orcus Relay on Pluto (PC), on the Strata Relay, Earth (PS4) or at the Leonov Relay, Europa (XB1) and trade your unwanted Prime Items for Ducates, which in return are used to buy all the things Baro has in stock for you!
But keep in mind that the void trader wants to see some Credits as well, so make sure you have enough before trying to buy from him.
If you don’t really now what to get first, here is a little advice for all the items you can get.
- Primed Quickdraw: Reload Speed usually isn’t important on your pistols and if you don’t already have everything else you need you can just skip Primed Quickdraw. Since it is the first appearance of this mod, you might want to get one just because it will probably take a while until it’s coming back to Baro.
- Primed Heated Charge: The primed version of
is a really nice addition to your arsenal and if you really want to start min-maxing your damage output and builds, using this mod is very reasonable. Probably the second best item Baro has for you this weekend.
- Prisma Dual Cleavers: This is a really fast and fun to play weapon. But sadly it’s not a great weapon, so unless you need it for Mastery Rank reasons or unless you just want to try it out, you can just skip it.
- Sands of Inaros: If you don’t own Inaros, get yourself this quest and start farming for your new Warframe!
- Corrupted Bombard Specter Blueprint: Don’t buy this unless you literally want to burn your Ducats and Credits on useless stuff!
- Ki’Teer Fireworks: Do you have too many Credits and Ducates? Do you want to show that with a superb light show? Then buy as many fireworks as you can. Otherwise, just ignore these.
- EOS Prime Armor Set: It has a nice glow, is very decorative and if you are looking for something different for your Warframe, go buy this.
- Mantis Prisma Skin: Is the Mantis your favorite landing craft? Did you always want to get a prisma skin for it? Then just buy this!
- Ki’Teer Diax Syandana : Big, glaring and just highly visible – if you need a bulky Syandana, go get this item.
- The rest: If you want to change the appearance of your Warframes, go get yourself all you need.
Baro Ki’Teer will be available until Monday, the 30th of July, 2018.