And here he is again – The Void Trader returns in brings you more cosmetics, more weapons, more primed mods and just more stuff. Even though there isn’t really a lot of new additions to Baro Ki’Teer’s shop, you’re still going to invest some Ducats and Credits in the next 48 hours. If you haven’t had the time to farm up on those, use the next two days to open a bunch of relics, get the primed drops and sell these for Ducats.
This week you’ll find the Void Trader on the Larunda Relay (Mercury) if you’re playing on PC or PlayStation 4, or the Kuiper Relay (Eris) if you’re on the Xbox One or the Nintendo Switch. As usual, if you don’t really know what to invest your hard earned Credits and Ducats on, keep on reading our short guide.
- Primed Regen: A great addition to every sentinel build out there and definitely worth to buy. Get it if you can, especially if you don’t need any of the other primed mods.
- Primed Flow: An absolute must-have! Buy, buy and buy! If you only can buy one thing, get this mod. It will help you out throughout the whole game and is just a great addition to almost every Warframe mod build out there.
- Primed Ravage: Great to have and the second most important buy from this week’s Baro Ki’Teer. Get it if you don’t have it already.
- Primed Rifle Ammo Mutation: Not really worth your Ducats and Credits. You can buy it if you want to complete your mod collection, but there is a high chance you never going to use it.
- Primed Shotgun Ammo Mutation: Same as above – get it, if you really want to. But you’re not going to use it.
- Primed Pistol Ammo Mutation: Again – it’s a waste of Credits and Endo to level it up.
- Prisma Tetra: The prisma version of the Tetra is an okay weapon to have and use. It features a high status chance, a good accuracy and great Puncture damage. But it’s probably not going to make your top-five-weapons-to-use. Get it for the Mastery Rank experience or just because you want to try it.
- Ignis Wraith: If you’re having trouble to find someone that is willing to give you the Ignis Wraith blueprint for free (or just a really small amount of Platinum), feel free to get it now. Otherwise, use Discords, Trade Chat or the official forum to find a clan that is willing to give out the blueprints for free.
- Axi A2 Relic: If you want to complete your collection and you still haven’t had the chance to grind for the Lex Prime and Aklex Prime, invest some Ducats and Credits into a few relics. These weapons are okay, but not great and are mainly used for Master Rank experience. So if you don’t have the Ducats or Credits right now, don’t invest here.
- Sands of Inaros: Simple as always – if you don’t own Inaros and want to farm him, buy his quest line. If you can wait two weeks, Baro will come back and will offer the quest again.
Baro Ki’Teer is offering some cool looking cosmetics this weeks, but as usual you are free to get whatever you want and like. Don’t listen to anyone telling you that you don’t have a great taste or that you’ll waste your Ducats and Credits on cosmetics. It’s your live, your account and your time, so do with that whatever you enjoy!