Harrow the dark priest Warframe. He is also called the Pope Frame due to his helmet design. He is beloved by most of the players as he is one of the unique and best support Warframe, as he can give massive buffs to himself and to his allies and at the same time, annihilating his foes.
This Monastic Warframe’s main blueprint can be obtained in the Chains of Harrow Quest, and its component blueprints can be acquired from different missions which we will tackle later on.
This guide will help you through those quests while you slowly discover the haunting unique origins of Harrow that will definitely take your interest.
If you’re looking for some ideas on how to mod the supportive Warframe, check out our Harrow Builds Guide!
Chains of Harrow
Before you can start farming for Harrow’s component blueprints or even think about getting your hands on all the resources needed, you really want to play through the Chains of Harrow quest: It will reward you the main blueprint as well as a great adventure!
Farming Harrow Parts (Blueprints)
After successfully obtaining the Harrow’s primary blueprint from the Chains of Harrow quest, we can now farm the other components which can be found in different missions.
You can get Harrow System from Defection missions.
- Caracol on Saturn, Rotation C – 11.28%
- Yursa on Neptune, Rotation C – 11.28%
- Memphis on Phobos, Rotation C – 7.52%
You can get Harrow Chassis from Void fissure mission by simply killing enemies corrupted by a Void fissure:
- Corrupted Void Fissure enemies – 3%
You can get Harrow Neuroptics from Grineer Fortress Spy
- Pago on Kuva Fortress, Rotation C – 11.28%
After getting the main blueprints from the Chains of Harrow and farming of component blueprints in different missions, we can now concentrate on getting the necessary resources to craft Harrow’s Warframe.
|Harrow Neuroptics||Harrow Systems||Harrow Chassis||Harrow Blueprint|
|15,000x Credits||15,000x Credits||15,000x Credits||25,000x Credits|
|5x Neural Sensors||15x Control Module||25,000x Salvage||1x Harrow Neuroptics|
|4000x Polymer Bundle||1000x Cryotic||800x Oxium||1x Harrow Systems|
|1500x Rubedo||2,500x Circuits||20,00x Alloy Plate||1x Harrow Chassis|
|2000x Plastids||25,000x Ferrite||5x Orokin Cell||2000x Kuva|
Where to Farm Resources
This is a list of which planets hold the resources needed for crafting your Harrow, you can either do missions or use an Extractor on the earth to maximize your chances to get the resources you would need.
- Alloy Plate – Venus, Jupiter, Ceres, Sedna, Pluto, and Phobos
- Polymer Bundle – Mercury, Venus, and Uranus
- Ferrite – Mercury, Earth, Neptune and Orokin Void
- Salvage – Mars, Jupiter, and Sedna
- Rubedo – Earth, Pluto, Sedna, Europa, Phobos, and the Void
- Plastids – Saturn, Uranus, Pluto, Eris, and Phobos
- Circuits – Venus, Ceres, and Kuva Fortress
- Cryotic – Excavation Mission and Resource Caches
- Oxium – Jupiter, Pluto, Corpus Excavations and Corpus Survival
Note: Oxium are dropped by an Oxium Osprey, a corpus unit that you must kill before it destroys itself or you won’t get any drop
- Control Module – Neptune, Europa, and the Void
- Neurodes – Earth, Eris, Orokin Derelict and Lua
- Neural Sensors – Jupiter and Kuva Fortress
- Orokin Cell – Saturn, Ceres and Orokin Derelict
Kuva is a special resource that can be a farm in the Kuva Siphon mission and Kuva Flood mission.
Farming the components is quite a pain, but going through a very well made story will make it a very fulfilling experience.
Harrow is one of the Warframes that not only supports his team but can carry himself against any enemy.
He binds his enemies still and helplessly in chains or he can prevent damage to his allies and make them invulnerable for some time. Harrow is an offensive support Warframe that is great for any solo or squad players.
Let us know if we missed something or you wanted to add more ideas and tips, or you have a question that you are itching to ask. Don’t hesitate to leave us a comment below.