Released with Update 29 and the Heart of Deimos, Xaku is the first Warframe farmable on the infested open world. He features a fairly unique skill set, a decent amount of armor as well as a big connection to the ‘Heart of Deimos’ quest. He also has his own signature weapon, the Quassus, which becomes more accurate if wielded by the Warframe.
It’s also important to note that Xaku is a community-made Warframe, as well as the first one with no distinctive sex – since they we’re made out of three broken Warframes. Getting your hands on all the blueprints needed to craft Xaku shouldn’t be a lot of work, but finding all resources can be a little bit more grindy. We will explain all you need to know to streamline your farming.
Farming all Xaku Blueprints
To get your hands on the main blueprint, simply head over to Deimos, the moon of Mars, and start the quest on the Cambion Drift. Play through the introduction to the new open world, because at the end of it you will simply get the main blueprint as a reward. From here on out you can visit the city of Necralisk and start farming the other three blueprints, which do drop from Deimos bounty missions. So head over to ‘Mother’ and farm the following mission types:
- Xaku Neuroptics Blueprint: Uncommon drop from Tier 2 bounties (level 15 – 25).
- Xaku Systems Blueprint: Uncommon drop from Tier 4 bounties (level 30 – 40).
- Xaku Chassis Blueprint: Uncommon drop from Tier 5 bounties (level 40 – 60).
Since these bounty missions have a cooldown after doing them, make sure to check the timer above the bounty missions to see when these quests will reset. While you might have to do a few bounty runs, you will eventually get all three parts needed to finally craft the 44th Warframe.
Crafting Requirements for Xaku
Once you’re done with farming for all blueprints, you will need to start focusing on gathering all the different resources – which might take some time, especially if you haven’t played a lot on Orb Vallis or the Plains of Eidolon. Here is all you need:
|Xaku Neuroptics||Xaku Systems||Xaku Chassis||Xaku Blueprint|
|15.000x Credits||15.000x Credits||15.000x Credits||25.000x Credits|
|60x Thaumic Distillate||60x Ganglion||50x Venerdo Alloy||1x Xaku Neuroptics|
|40x Esher Devar||45x Pustulite||50x Lucent Teroglobe||1x Xaku Systems|
|20x Sharrac Teeth||10x Breath of the Eidolon||5x Gyromag Systems||1x Xaku Chassis|
|10x Neural Sensors||5x Scintillant||3x Spinal Core Section||3x Orokin Cell|
The resources needed to craft Xaku are all over the game, some requiring you to simply farm some ‘normal’ missions, while others need you to dive deep into the three open worlds. You could also buy some of these from the market, but we recommend farming instead of using your hard earned Platinum on that.
- Ganglion: A common resource that can be gathered on the Cambion Drift.
- Sharrac Teeth: Can be extracted from farming the Sharrac, a common fish on the Plains of Eidolon.
- Lucent Teroglobe: This resource can easily be found by popping world containers in the Cambion Drift.
- Venerdo Alloy: A craftable metal. The blueprint can be bought from Smokefinger on Fortuna (Venus), while the main resource (Venerol) can be mined on Orb Vallis.
- Pustulite: An uncommon resource on the Cambion Drift. Find and destroy the ‘plants’ to get the resource.
- Thaumic Distillate: A craftable resource, which needs mining resources from the Cambion Drift. So get your mining laser ready and buy the blueprint from Otak.
- Esher Devar: While the blueprint can be bought from Hok on Cetus, the Devar needs to be mined on the Plains of Eidolon.
- Spinal Core Section: You need to fish for Vitreospina, found in Cambion Drift caves. Cut them at ‘Daughter’ to receive the component.
- Breath Of The Eidolon: The crafting component can be obtained by running bounties on the Plains of Eidolon. Talk to Konzu on Cetus for more information!
- Gyromag Systems: Can be bought from Little Duck on Fortuna. It is also a Heist reward, offered by the Vox Solaris syndicate.
- Neural Sensors: Dropped on Jupiter as well as on the Kuva Fortress.
- Scintillant: You can find Scintillants as a bounty reward from ‘Mother’ on Necralisk as well as in the Isolation Vault.
- Orokin Cell: Ceres, Saturn, and Deimos are great places to farm the rare drop.
While farming for Xaku blueprints shouldn’t be a problem at all, getting all the resources to actually craft the Warframe can be fairly annoying and grindy, especially for newer players. Make sure to focus on the resources needed, make a list (or follow ours) and keep on working.
If you have any information to share with us or simply want to ask a question, make sure to leave us a comment down below!